Monday, August 8, 2016

The 50 Least Presidential Things Donald Trump Has Ever Said

(By American Zen's @mikeflannigan59, on loan from Ari)
On Fatherhood
If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." - 2006
"We don't know whether she's got this part yet, but time will tell." Referring to then infant daughter Tiffany's breasts, 1994
“The hardest thing for me about raising kids has been finding the time. I know friends who leave their business so they can spend more time with their children, and I say, ‘Gimme a break!’” -2004
"I won't do anything to take care of them. I'll supply funds and she'll take care of the kids. It's not like I'm gonna be walking the kids down Central Park. " -2005
"Right, I'm gonna be walking down Fifth Avenue with a baby in a carriage. It just didn't work." -2005

On People of Color
“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” -2015
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.” -2015
"Look at my African American over here!"-  2016
“I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.” -1991
“Laziness is a trait in blacks” -1991
“Who the fuck knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?” -1989
“Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” -2015
"They don't look like Indians to me." - Testifying before Congress, 1993

On Women
“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”-2012
“If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’” -2006
“Rosie O’Donnell’s disgusting. I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she’s a slob.” -2006
“I have really given a lot of women great opportunity. Unfortunately, after they are a star, the fun is over for me.” - 1994
“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing.” -1994
"(W)hen I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof." -1994
“There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."- Trump on Megyn Kelly, 2015
“When a man leaves a woman, especially when it was perceived that he has left for a piece of ass—a good one!— there are 50 percent of the population who will love the woman who was left.” -1990
“I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12. Her parents are friends of mine, and, you know, the first time I saw her, she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ … Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested. I’ve never been into that. They’re sort of always stuck around that 25 category.” -2003
“You have to treat ’em like shit.” -1992
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” -1991
“I was bored when she was walking down the aisle. I kept thinking: What the hell am I doing here? I was so deep into my business stuff. I couldn’t think of anything else.” - On wife #2 Marla, 2005
"Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry."-2016


On Himself
“Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’” -2008
“I want a very good-looking guy to play me.” - 2005
“I have a total net worth and now with the increase it will be well over $10 billion, but here total net worth of $8 billion. Net worth—not assets, not liabilities—a net worth. … I’m not doing that to brag. Because you know what? I don’t have to brag. I don’t have to. Believe it or not.” -June 16, 2015, on announcing his candidacy for president
"I'm really rich." - At the same event
“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.” -2016
“I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge.” - 2011
“It’s none of your business. You’ll see it when I release, but I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.” - 2016
“People say the ’80s are dead, all the luxury, the extravagance. I say, ‘What?’ Am I supposed to change my taste because it’s a new decade? That’s bullshit.” - 1997
“I really value my reputation and I don’t hesitate to sue.” - says the man involved in 3500 lawsuits, 1979
“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”- 2011
“I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win.” - 2015
“The mind can overcome any obstacle. I never think of the negative.” - 1983
“It’s been said that I believe in the power of positive thinking. In fact, I believe in the power of negative thinking.” -The Art of the Deal, 1987
“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest — and you all know it!” -Twitter, 2013
“I was always very much accepted by my father. He adored Donald Trump … ” -1990

On Politics
“It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.” -2000
“Karl Rove is a total loser.” -Twitter, 2013
"John McCain is “not a war hero. … He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured, OK?” -2015
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible." - 2016
“I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.” -1999

Miscellania
“I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son. If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination—or whatever—to leave their mine. They don’t have ‘it.’” -1990
“…I’m married to my business. It’s been a marriage of love. So, for a woman, frankly, it’s not easy in terms of relationships. But there are a lot of assets.” - 2004
“I don’t do it for the money.” - 1987
“… the same assets that excite me in the chase, often, once they are acquired, leave me bored. For me, you see, the important thing is the getting, not the having.” -1990

4 Comments:

At August 8, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Blogger D. said...

I got about halfway through the list, and then I said, "Marvel artists would at least have provided an interesting costume."

 
At August 10, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Anonymous CC said...

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Maybe that black guy who chased down the white guy who robbed Trump's mother that same year (1991) should have stayed behind the wheel of his delivery truck and watched the crime unfold without doing anything.

Hey, it was New York in the midst of its crime wave. No one would have called him out if he hadn't gotten involved.

“Rosie O’Donnell’s disgusting. I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she’s a slob.”

This I actually agree with. Hard to sympathize with O'Donnell when she's insulted Asians and made half-hearted apologies for it.

Two you didn't include: "You were born stupid!" and "Karl Rove is a total loser!"

The second diss was clear enough; the first one was aimed at Michelle Malkin.

See, Trump's loose lips have actually worked for the left, too. He's taken down more regressives than any Democrat ever could.

Don't be surprised if Malkin and Rove announce their intention to vote for Clinton. (Rove could be secretly advising her campaign right now.)

 
At August 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

I did include the insult to Karl Rove.

 
At August 10, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Anonymous CC said...

Damn, now I'm the one falling asleep.

I was thinking of Trump's other insult of Rove ("Total fool @KarlRove is part of the Republican Establishment problem. An all talk, no action dummy!") and ended up writing the same one you put down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

KindleindaWind, my writing blog.

All Time Classics

  • Our Worse Half: The 25 Most Embarrassing States.
  • The Missing Security Tapes From the World Trade Center.
  • It's a Blunderful Life.
  • The Civil War II
  • Sweet Jesus, I Hate America
  • Top Ten Conservative Books
  • I Am Mr. Ed
  • Glenn Beck: Racist, Hate Monger, Comedian
  • The Ten Worst Music Videos of all Time
  • Assclowns of the Week

  • Links to the first 33 Assclowns of the Week.
  • Links to Assclowns of the Week 38-63.
  • #106: The Turkey Has Landed edition
  • #105: Blame it on Paris or Putin edition
  • #104: Make Racism Great Again Also Labor Day edition
  • #103: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Toilet edition
  • #102: Orange is the New Fat edition
  • #101: Electoral College Dropouts edition
  • #100: Centennial of Silliness edition
  • #99: Dr. Strangehate edition
  • #98: Get Bentghazi edition
  • #97: SNAPping Your Fingers at the Poor edition
  • #96: Treat or Treat, Kiss My Ass edition
  • #95: Monumental Stupidity double-sized edition
  • #94: House of 'Tards edition
  • #93: You Da Bomb! edition.
  • #92: Akin to a Fool edition.
  • #91: Aurora Moronealis edition.
  • #90: Keep Your Gubmint Hands Off My High Pre'mums and Deductibles! edition.
  • #89: Occupy the Catbird Seat/Thanksgiving edition.
  • #88: Heil Hitler edition.
  • #87: Let Sleeping Elephants Lie edition.
  • #86: the Maniacs edition.
  • #85: The Top 50 Assclowns of 2010 edition.
  • #(19)84: Midterm Madness edition.
  • #83: Spill, Baby, Spill! edition.
  • #82: Leave Corporations Alone, They’re People! edition.
  • #81: Hatin' on Haiti edition.
  • #80: Don't Get Your Panties in a Twist edition.
  • #79: Top 50 Assclowns of 2009 edition.
  • #78: Nattering Nabobs of Negativism edition.
  • #77: ...And Justice For Once edition.
  • #76: Reading Tea Leaves/Labor Day edition.
  • #75: Diamond Jubilee/Inaugural Edition
  • #74: Dropping the Crystal Ball Edition
  • #73: The Twelve Assclowns of Christmas Edition
  • #72: Trick or Treat Election Day Edition
  • #71: Grand Theft Autocrats Edition
  • #70: Soulless Corporations and the Politicians Who Love Them Edition
  • Empire Of The Senseless.
  • Christwire.org: Conservative Values for an Unsaved World.
  • Esquire's Charles Pierce.
  • Brilliant @ Breakfast.
  • The Burning Platform.
  • The Rant.
  • Mock, Paper, Scissors.
  • James Petras.
  • Towle Road.
  • Avedon's Sideshow (the new site).
  • At Largely, Larisa Alexandrovna's place.
  • The Daily Howler.
  • The DCist.
  • Greg Palast.
  • Jon Swift. RIP, Al.
  • God is For Suckers.
  • The Rude Pundit.
  • Driftglass.
  • Newshounds.
  • William Grigg, a great find.
  • Brad Blog.
  • Down With Tyranny!, Howie Klein's blog.
  • Wayne's World. Party time! Excellent!
  • Busted Knuckles, aka Ornery Bastard.
  • Mills River Progressive.
  • Right Wing Watch.
  • Earthbond Misfit.
  • Anosognosia.
  • Echidne of the Snakes.
  • They Gave Us a Republic.
  • The Gawker.
  • Outtake Online, Emmy-winner Charlotte Robinson's site.
  • Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo
  • No More Mr. Nice Blog.
  • Head On Radio Network, Bob Kincaid.
  • Spocko's Brain.
  • Pandagon.
  • Slackivist.
  • WTF Is It Now?
  • No Blood For Hubris.
  • Lydia Cornell, a very smart and accomplished lady.
  • Roger Ailes (the good one.)
  • BlondeSense.
  • The Smirking Chimp.
  • Hammer of the Blogs.
  • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy.
  • Argville.
  • Existentialist Cowboy.
  • The Progressive.
  • The Nation.
  • Mother Jones.
  • Vanity Fair.
  • Salon.com.
  • Citizens For Legitimate Government.
  • News Finder.
  • Indy Media Center.
  • Lexis News.
  • Military Religious Freedom.
  • McClatchy Newspapers.
  • The New Yorker.
  • Bloggingheads TV, political vlogging.
  • Find Articles.com, the next-best thing to Nexis.
  • Altweeklies, for the news you won't get just anywhere.
  • The Smirking Chimp
  • Don Emmerich's Peace Blog
  • Wikileaks.
  • The Peoples' Voice.
  • Dictionary.com.
  • CIA World Fact Book.
  • IP address locator.
  • Tom Tomorrow's hilarious strip.
  • Babelfish, an instant, online translator. I love to translate Ann Coulter's site into German.
  • Newsmeat: Find out who's donating to whom.
  • Wikipedia.
  • Uncyclopedia.
  • anysoldier.com
  • Icasualties
  • Free Press
  • YouTube
  • The Bone Bridge.
  • Powered by Blogger