Yesterday during a three hour-long hearing about Syria, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was caught by a photographer playing Poker on his iPhone
. Senator McCain was unapologetic on Twitter, sarcastically calling the disclosure a "Scandal!" (Last November, Sen. McCain had held a press conference castigating President Obama for not holding meetings with Congressional leaders about Benghazi during a classified Benghazi briefing
). But Poker was not the only thing the senior Senator from Arizona was caught doing during the hearing. What were his other diversions?
10) Trying to find all ten of his houses on Google maps.
9) Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II while somehow finding a way to crash a jet.
8) On Twitter blaming Obama for the loss of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
7) Anonymously posting on Ask.com, "Is there still a Czechoslovakia?"
6) Playing beta version of Get Off My Lawn! on Addictinggames.com.
5) Texting Lindsay Graham two seats down, "Where's Joe Lieberman and William Howard Taft been, l8ly?"
4) Receiving text from Cindy: "John, don't forget to bring home living ants for my larva."
3) Downloading for his new ringtone "Maple Leaf Rag."
2) Another damned spam text from Forest Lawn.
1) Looking for a Clay Tablet app.