10) Tony Soprano starts a protection racket on Sesame Street; Paulie Walnuts caps a noncompliant Gordon in the pine barrens.
9) Oscar is found dead in a Dumpster and everyone assumes he moved into a condo.
8) The first episode will be brought to you by the numbers 1-8-7.
7) Children will now be introduced to commercials every four minutes extolling the wonderful world of Cinemax After Dark.
After 46 seasons on PBS, the Sesame Workshop's executive management decided to move iconic children's show Sesame Street
to HBO for at least the next five seasons. This will double the present
programming of 18 episodes to 35 as well as increase the Sesame
Workshop's budget. The move will also allow for a Sesame Street
spinoff show. But these are just some of the exciting changes that will take place. What are the others?
6) True Detective's 3rd season will be on Sesame Street to regain the gravitas it lost on season two.
5) Miss Piggy and Kermit can finally take their burgeoning, interspecies relationship to the next level.
4) The spinoff will be David Lynch's Twin Peaks reprise and will be about who murdered Elmo.
3) The Count Count will now look like Ian McShane.
2) Bert and Ernie take a bad detour on the way to a Pride Parade and wind up in Deadwood.
1) Season 47 cliffhanger will ask who fed strychnine-laced confections to Cookie Monster.