Top 10 Secret Service Security Breaches
10) First Family driven to the Inauguration by Ted Kennedy.
9) Making Mr. Obama change a flat tire on the presidential limousine in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
8) On Martha's Vineyard last year, handed the President an unloaded gun and asked to spell his security detail while they went for ice cream.
7) Briefly considered outsourcing security for Sasha and Malia to George Zimmerman, Michael Dunn and Officer Darren Wilson.
6) "Accidentally" leaking presidential motorcade route on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, 4Chan, Snapchat, Instagram, Fark, Reddit and Wikileaks.
5) Tried to convince the First Lady that dashing 100 yards over open ground to waiting limousine would be great cardio.
4) "Jokingly" taping a target on the President's back within sight of an NRA rally.
3) President's Secret Service code name is, "Black Radical Who Wants to Take Away Your Guns, If Anyone's Listening In."
2) Repeatedly pointing at Mr. Obama during his morning jog.
1) Making James Woods Honorary Secret Service Director for a day.