Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Being Observant"

     To say I've got a lot on my plate these days would be an understatement.
     In addition to Christmas shopping, assembling my card list, putting up the tree in addition to all my usual responsibilities, I also have Tatterdemalion being read, by invitation, by Penguin-Random House and my newest novel being read, again by invitation, by a literary agency in NYC. At the same time, I'm doing this, I'm spending hours a day retyping a novel I'd lost when my hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and I have but a hard copy I'd printed as my guide.
     Now, adding to these responsibilities, I have a stalker to contend with and reporting him to the appropriate authorities. I will not mention his name because you have but to look at the post below this to know of whom I am speaking. No doubt this post will result in the usual escalation of activity (luckily my stalker is not terribly smart and leads with his chin) such as what I've been seeing and documenting since Sunday night.
     Since that time, when I gave this clearly unhinged twat a taste of his own medicine (and the response proved he can dish it out but can't take it), I've been going back every few hours to see how much attention I've been getting from my little friend in Ogden, Utah. What follows are two dozen screengrabs showing the last couple of dozen sessions going back to just 11:40 Monday morning:

    
     I've deliberately kept the value of these screengrabs small for the sheer reason there are so many of them. If you'll notice, the next and third to last two are coming from a different IP Address because my Ogden stalker thinks he's being clever by going somewhere else and using a different ISP, hence a different IP Address. But I noticed this "visitor" was doing a search using the keyword "agent", which he'd been doing since at least yesterday (as well as one for the word "cover."). So I did an IP address lookup and traced it back to a location that has been used before:
    

     ...thereby placing him directly at Con Agra foods at the old Post Office Building on the corner of 24th St and Grant Avenue in, wow, what a coincidence! Ogden, Utah!
     Smart, but no cigar, pal o' mine.
     Now, take careful note of the time stamps on all these dozens of screengrabs. You'll note this stalker has been spending a frightfully disproportionate amount of time at this place and probably my Amazon product pages. He's at this place literally morning, noon and night, sometimes into the wee hours of the morning (And I'm talking about Pacific time, not Eastern).
     When I noticed the resurrection of his one star hit piece for one of my novels, one that Amazon had seen fit to take down earlier this year, I decided to give this wet-legged little bitch a taste of his own medicine. So I went to his blog, once and briefly, and left a message telling him to check his own Amazon product pages as if to say, "Welcome to my world, bitch." Then I resumed my life.
     Before this time, he'd already gotten his big brother in on the act, who then began trolling and stalking me on this blog as well as my Twitter accounts. But when he found out what it's like to be me for a few moments, he went ballistic and got his troll buddies to stalk me and give my books one star reviews, even voting down my reviews of his... books, shall we call them.
     You can see what the response was when I pushed back and let him know what it feels like to be me. Full-blown stalking fueled by an unhealthy obsession with someone he loathes.
     So one must ask this one simple, logical question: If I'm such a horrible writer and such a loathsome person, then why am I worthy of so much attention of late to the point where he's actually switching locations in some Keystone Kops attempt to hide his IP Address and physical location? If my novels are so horrible, then why not let them sink of their own weight and why does he think he needs to help the process along?
     Good questions, all, which is why I'd contacted his usual ISP at Comcast. I've filed a complaint of cyberstalking and harassment against him and the older brother he needs to fight his battles for him. They'd pledged to get back to me through a special team whose remit it is to investigate allegations of abuse of their wifi service. I will also be sending a complaint to XO Communications, whose own wifi service is being abused for the same illegitimate purposes.
     I've also filed a preliminary criminal complaint with Utah AG Sean Reyes' Office and am awaiting their response.
     Ordinarily, I'm not the kind of person who snipes from behind peoples' backs. But I thought in the beginning it was worth it to silently document these very verifiable instances of online stalking and then just drop the hammer on him when it was time. Yet, on reflection, when I saw additional one star reviews going up and that my fulltime stalker was trying to get cute by changing his location and IP Address (meaning I've gotten a lot more hits from him than the 22 he'd given me since Monday), I realized how dangerously unstable this man, for want of a better word, truly is.
     He's just pissing me off. But he's starting to scare the shit out of Mrs. JP and that's when I really start taking shit personal.
     For my readers who still surf in from time to time looking for political content, I profusely apologize for being forced to address this escalating issue. But this creep is planning something because he has no other life outside of me. He's trying to remove himself of any culpability by siccing his trolls and Big Brother on me. And he's planning something. Otherwise, why go through every one of my monthly 2015 archives going back to June, the first time I'd mentioned him? And why is he harvesting information using the keywords "cover" and "agent"?
     Well, from here on in, I will write of him no more except to give you an update that criminal charges have been filed on him and/or Comcast terminated his wifi account. As with my stalker, I will let others fight my battles for me.  
     Unlike him, I don't need to resort to trolls and an endlessly supportive and enabling big brother.

Addendum: As proof of my last sentence, this is a ver batim copy of the complaint I've just sent to the Ogden City, Utah Police Department regarding this ongoing irritation:
I'm a resident of ******* ************, which is why I'm emailing this complaint instead of calling. One of your residents, a David Chadwick, has been regularly, systematically and obsessively stalking me through my blog, Amazon product pages, Goodreads and who knows where else? This is a situation that has been going on since June this year and has only VERY sharply escalated when I let it be known to him I did not appreciate his fake one star reviews that are mere hit pieces. Now, he's trying to remove himself from culpability by sending trolls to my blog who are threatening me, as well as his older brother Daniel Chadwick of Salt Lake City. I had to turn off my comments when the threats began to get too numerous. If someone from your constabulary can please contact me via email, I can provide documentation of Chadwick's stalking behavior the form of no less than 42 screengrabs from his IP address and an alternate that he uses that I stopped collecting yesterday afternoon. That of course wouldn't include the many hits I get from his brother Daniel and of course the ones swarming my blog at David Chadwick's direction. This man is dangerously obsessed with me and is trolling my blog, Amazon product pages and perhaps everywhere else I have an internet footprint literally dozens of times a day. As I'm a military veteran, this stalker is merely irritating me as I do not scare easily but he's scaring my girlfriend and that's when I began pursuing a cease and desist to this behavior in earnest. It's bad enough he's trying to ruin my literary career by trolling me and directing others to follow his lead. But when David Chadwick starts frightening my girlfriend, then something has to be done. Immediately. I would appreciate an email so I can send you the screengrabs to advise you of the sheer level of this man's morning, noon and night obsession with me.

     Now, in the unlikely event Chadwick's not actively stalking me at this moment, I expect the flying monkey fanboy trolls he's been sending here and to my Amazon pages to be the good little bitches they are and dutifully report this to him. This is just to let him know I'm dead serious about ending this once and for all. At the same time I'm doing this, I will take a few more minutes of my spare time and follow up on my complaint with the Utah Attorney General's Office. Then, unlike this worthless little stalker, I will resume my life and give him no more thought until I'm contacted by the pertinent authorities.

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Anonymous D. Michael Martindale said...

Kinda makes me want to start stalking you so you can see what real stalking is.

 
At December 10, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you might be a little paranoid and possibly over reacting. Perhaps you are under the influence of narcotics or perhaps hallucinagens?

 
At December 10, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

Right, Nate. I guess I'm also hallucinating the 34 visits to my blog since Monday afternoon. Maybe the screengrabs I've taken from those visits are a mass hallucination, too, of which you're a part. I guess I'm also imagining Chadwick stalking me from two different IP addresses at two different locations from two different ISPs within minutes so he can hang on my each and every single word. I suppose I'm imagining the one star reviews he's put up then put again after Amazon took them down of books he never read nor bought. And I suppose big brother Danny and his little army of fan boy trolls like you are suddenly swarming me are also just figments of my imagination.

Shut up, Nate. You're too painfully stupid to even attempt rational discourse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

KindleindaWind, my writing blog.

All Time Classics

  • Our Worse Half: The 25 Most Embarrassing States.
  • The Missing Security Tapes From the World Trade Center.
  • It's a Blunderful Life.
  • The Civil War II
  • Sweet Jesus, I Hate America
  • Top Ten Conservative Books
  • I Am Mr. Ed
  • Glenn Beck: Racist, Hate Monger, Comedian
  • The Ten Worst Music Videos of all Time
  • Assclowns of the Week

  • Links to the first 33 Assclowns of the Week.
  • Links to Assclowns of the Week 38-63.
  • #106: The Turkey Has Landed edition
  • #105: Blame it on Paris or Putin edition
  • #104: Make Racism Great Again Also Labor Day edition
  • #103: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Toilet edition
  • #102: Orange is the New Fat edition
  • #101: Electoral College Dropouts edition
  • #100: Centennial of Silliness edition
  • #99: Dr. Strangehate edition
  • #98: Get Bentghazi edition
  • #97: SNAPping Your Fingers at the Poor edition
  • #96: Treat or Treat, Kiss My Ass edition
  • #95: Monumental Stupidity double-sized edition
  • #94: House of 'Tards edition
  • #93: You Da Bomb! edition.
  • #92: Akin to a Fool edition.
  • #91: Aurora Moronealis edition.
  • #90: Keep Your Gubmint Hands Off My High Pre'mums and Deductibles! edition.
  • #89: Occupy the Catbird Seat/Thanksgiving edition.
  • #88: Heil Hitler edition.
  • #87: Let Sleeping Elephants Lie edition.
  • #86: the Maniacs edition.
  • #85: The Top 50 Assclowns of 2010 edition.
  • #(19)84: Midterm Madness edition.
  • #83: Spill, Baby, Spill! edition.
  • #82: Leave Corporations Alone, They’re People! edition.
  • #81: Hatin' on Haiti edition.
  • #80: Don't Get Your Panties in a Twist edition.
  • #79: Top 50 Assclowns of 2009 edition.
  • #78: Nattering Nabobs of Negativism edition.
  • #77: ...And Justice For Once edition.
  • #76: Reading Tea Leaves/Labor Day edition.
  • #75: Diamond Jubilee/Inaugural Edition
  • #74: Dropping the Crystal Ball Edition
  • #73: The Twelve Assclowns of Christmas Edition
  • #72: Trick or Treat Election Day Edition
  • #71: Grand Theft Autocrats Edition
  • #70: Soulless Corporations and the Politicians Who Love Them Edition
  • Empire Of The Senseless.
  • Christwire.org: Conservative Values for an Unsaved World.
  • Esquire's Charles Pierce.
  • Brilliant @ Breakfast.
  • The Burning Platform.
  • The Rant.
  • Mock, Paper, Scissors.
  • James Petras.
  • Towle Road.
  • Avedon's Sideshow (the new site).
  • At Largely, Larisa Alexandrovna's place.
  • The Daily Howler.
  • The DCist.
  • Greg Palast.
  • Jon Swift. RIP, Al.
  • God is For Suckers.
  • The Rude Pundit.
  • Driftglass.
  • Newshounds.
  • William Grigg, a great find.
  • Brad Blog.
  • Down With Tyranny!, Howie Klein's blog.
  • Wayne's World. Party time! Excellent!
  • Busted Knuckles, aka Ornery Bastard.
  • Mills River Progressive.
  • Right Wing Watch.
  • Earthbond Misfit.
  • Anosognosia.
  • Echidne of the Snakes.
  • They Gave Us a Republic.
  • The Gawker.
  • Outtake Online, Emmy-winner Charlotte Robinson's site.
  • Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo
  • No More Mr. Nice Blog.
  • Head On Radio Network, Bob Kincaid.
  • Spocko's Brain.
  • Pandagon.
  • Slackivist.
  • WTF Is It Now?
  • No Blood For Hubris.
  • Lydia Cornell, a very smart and accomplished lady.
  • Roger Ailes (the good one.)
  • BlondeSense.
  • The Smirking Chimp.
  • Hammer of the Blogs.
  • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy.
  • Argville.
  • Existentialist Cowboy.
  • The Progressive.
  • The Nation.
  • Mother Jones.
  • Vanity Fair.
  • Salon.com.
  • Citizens For Legitimate Government.
  • News Finder.
  • Indy Media Center.
  • Lexis News.
  • Military Religious Freedom.
  • McClatchy Newspapers.
  • The New Yorker.
  • Bloggingheads TV, political vlogging.
  • Find Articles.com, the next-best thing to Nexis.
  • Altweeklies, for the news you won't get just anywhere.
  • The Smirking Chimp
  • Don Emmerich's Peace Blog
  • Wikileaks.
  • The Peoples' Voice.
  • Dictionary.com.
  • CIA World Fact Book.
  • IP address locator.
  • Tom Tomorrow's hilarious strip.
  • Babelfish, an instant, online translator. I love to translate Ann Coulter's site into German.
  • Newsmeat: Find out who's donating to whom.
  • Wikipedia.
  • Uncyclopedia.
  • anysoldier.com
  • Icasualties
  • Free Press
  • YouTube
  • The Bone Bridge.
  • Powered by Blogger