Late last week in Iowa, Ann D. Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, attacked her husband's critics
, this time Republicans. Mrs. Romney faulted her fellow conservatives for not being grateful enough to have her husband as the Republican Party's standard-bearer as well for not having an adequate enough appreciation for how hard being on the campaign trail was for her personally. What were some of the examples of how tough Ann D. Romney has had it on the campaign trail?
10) In 2007, husband's presidential campaign made her skip a couple of therapeutic whippings of the house staff.
9) During Mitt's gubernatorial run in 2002, someone in the 47% actually made eye contact with her.
8) Last July, forced to explain why Rafalca stomped a waiter to death while Ann spoke at a fundraiser.
7) During the primaries last year, Ann Romney forced to serve Caviar Helper to the children.
6) Busy schedule so intense, once left two grandchildren on roof of car.
5) Bigger and bigger list of who's deserving to have venom spat in their eye.
4) Promised husband she'd never again take the campaign trail after unfortunate incident involving magic underwear at the dry cleaner's.
3) During a particularly stressful day in 2008, once cut the rope from a rope line with teeth and strangled a Romney volunteer.
2) Running out of houses in which to bury the bodies of her husband's critics.
1) Much more difficult during Mitt's failed 1994 Senate run to lay her larva in mammalian host bodies.