Yesterday, President-elect Donald J. Trump met with outgoing President Barack Obama at the White House. Many confidential matters, obviously, were discussed between the current and future leader of the Free World such as economy, jobs, ISIS, etc. But lesser matters were also discussed while the press was in attendance. What were the top ten things said by Mr. Trump to Mr. Obama?
10) "Hey, boy, towel! Sorry, thought you were the bathroom attendant."
9) "Where are the white women at?"
8) "How's the wifi here? Cuz I may have to answer some tweet critical of me at 3 AM."
7) "What does it cost to fumigate an office this size?"
6) "Funny, I thought you actually had a Muslim prayer rug in here."
5) "How are the taco bowls here?"
4) "Whaddya you think about my asking Hillary if she wants to be Secretary of State again?"
3) "So, if I tell the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to dress like a chicken all day, would he have to?"
2) "No, Trump Tower's not built on a land fill or is under power lines. Why do you ask?"
1) "Trust me, you'd rather deal with me. Crooked Hillary would prolly steal this piece of furniture, too."