Saturday, February 14, 2009

Behold the Well-Fed Face of Madness


Every time we liberals rail about right wingers openly championing violence, mayhem and murder and they chime in to defend their, ahem, "positions", they only confirm that which has already been established. My last post, which went into the media's role in passing along hatred and passing it off as legitimate manifestos, seemed to have attracted in short order the Rev. Don Spitz and Hal Turner. Spitz, a recurring character in the Pottersville saga, is a pale reincarnation of William Jennings Bryan and I think we can safely ignore him for at least the time being.

Hal Turner is something else entirely.

Turner, instead of celebrating Valentine's Day with a loved one, apparently is so starved for attention since he got his fat ass booted off the air that he Googles his own name to see who's writing about him and what we're writing about him.

A brief, offhanded mention of him in my last post brought about a nearly instantaneous response, coming up so close behind the Rev. Spitz that he still has on his porcine snout the remains of what that worthy man of God had for breakfast this morning.

God only knows how Turner's bile delivery system of a blog escaped my notice all this time. Generally, he generates fewer comments than this blog and seems to go completely ignored by the A list liberal blogs (as well as, even more tellingly, quite a few of the conservative blogs).

However, we'd be remiss in our responsibilities here at Pottersville if we didn't start paying more attention to America's most virulent and underappreciated racist buffoon. So I think it's time we all took a closer look at what exactly Hal's been up to, lately. I think it's dangerous to not pay attention to Turner because, even though he's not on the air, he's still getting air time on networks like NBC, Fox and CNN.

Below is a select list of some of Hal's greatest hits over just the past three-plus days and I'm not even gonna wade through all the loathsome comments. You're on your own there:
After we kill the people who have wrecked this country -- yes, you KNOW who I'm talking about -- what are we going to do as a nation to move forward?

Getting rid of the scumbags who wrecked the country is the easy part. We can take them out in under an hour. The REAL hard part is what to do once we've gotten rid of them?

Your serious thoughts are urgently needed. I suspect the killing will have to begin very soon; likely within a couple months.

In case you don't understand what Hamilton meant, he meant that we should pick up guns and shoot them. I agree with Alexander Hamilton.

In my opinion, it would be right for us to pick up guns, walk up to each of the 246 members of the United States House of Representatives who just spent a trillion dollars without reading the spending Bill and shoot them. Dead.

This weekend, I will be researching the home addresses and private home telephone numbers for each of the 246 members of the House that betrayed us. I will publish those addresses on the internet through file sharing sites and/or through public newsgroups so the private info is dispersed quickly and widely...

Oh, and if any of you US Attorneys, federal Agents of federal Judges start getting uppity and think you can do anything at all to stop me from inciting my fellow citizens to pay a visit to members of Congress, YOUR personal private info will get published too. (To judge by the seven comments inspired by this thread, it appears as if Hal's army of ninja assassins will number no more than 7.)

It's a very tough thing to look a what's going on in our nation and realize that things may come down to WE THE PEOPLE using lethal force against corrupt officials or officials who defy our Will, but that is in fact a viable option. Our nation was founded through such force and violence!

Those of you in government who are corrupt or defiant may very well experience something like this for real. Clean up your act so we don't have to kill you. (This thread drew a whopping three comments. Once again, many were called but few had chosen to respond.)

For legal liability purposes I must ask you to please not mis-use the information to commit any violation of law. Some states forbid protesting at private homes. All states forbid harassing or threatening phone calls. So before you act, make certain you'll do so in a lawful manner.

Naturally, there are some. . . . . . ahem. . . . . . "crazy" people out there (whom I call "fed-up citizens") who may choose to do bad things with this information. To them I say, please do not lay-in-wait for these defiant political whores and punch them in the face for disobeying us or crack their skulls with a baseball bat to remind them they answer to us.

In the same vein, there are other. . . . . ahem . . . . . . "nuts" ( whom I call "PATRIOTS") who may also try to do bad things with this information. To them I say, please do not sneak up on the Congress members when they're going into or out of their homes and shoot them. Definitely don't take up a sniper position near the homes of these stinking traitors and put a rifle shot through the dirty bastards while they're watching TV, and; for goodness sake, please do not fire bomb the sons of bitches and burn them to death in their homes.

While such acts may be well deserved by these scurrilous, sleazy, disloyal, disobedient, treasonous usurpers of the Constitution and the rule of law, and while one of America's Founding Fathers, Alexander Hamilton, writing in Federalist 28, Paragraph 6 told us it was OK to "rush tumultuously to arms" if we are "betrayed" by our Representatives, I strongly caution you against doing any of those things because such acts are illegal -- even if some of us know in our hearts such acts are exactly what's necessary to save The Republic.

If you break the law, you can be put in prison. (If you get caught.)

So. . . . . . . . . . be smart about . . . . . .whatever. . . . . . you . . . . . have to do. . . . .

On second thought -- about obeying the law -- why bother? Millions of illegal aliens don't have to obey the law, why should we?

If the House of Representatives votes on the massive economic stimulus Bill before We The People get to read it, I will publish the home addresses and unlisted telephone numbers for every Representative who casts a vote.

I will intentionally incite people to show up at your houses this weekend to. . . . . give you. . . . . a piece of their mind. Yea. That's the ticket. A piece of their mind. Yea. Sure. Although once they have you within arms reach they may decide upon a very different course of action... Now go ahead and run to the FBI or the US Capitol Police about this. See if I give a crap about them or any other federal agency. I don't. I absolutely will do what I say and no one-- no law enforcement agency, US Attorney or federal Judge can do a damn thing to stop me.

We treat homosexuals like they're some sort of gift instead of a plague; and in some places, the boards of education are unleashing these sodomites on young school children to "teach them" about the so-called "alternative lifestyle."

If you dare speak out about this stuff, you're smeared as a 'hater" or racist, bigot, homophobe or some other such thing. (Christ, Hal, I can't understand why, either.)

Bernie (Madoff) was arrested last year for running a ponzi scheme which defrauded Investors out of somewhere near $50 Billion. Now it turns out, the Mrs. may be "in on it" too.

Records indicate the wife withdrew $15.5 Million just before her hubby was arrested! Friggin Jews. Even the women are thieving!


Now, while I don't easily, if ever, advocate censorship, the First Amendment doesn't universally apply, especially on the Internet. Domains such as Blogger.com, which is owned by megacorp Google, has Terms of Service agreements, or TOS's. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this open inciting of violence, mayhem and murder a violation of Blogger's TOS, which states, "HATEFUL CONTENT: Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity" and "VIOLENT CONTENT: Users may not publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people" and "PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: We do not allow the unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, and driver's and other license numbers"?

I mean, if my last blog got censored and threatened with getting shut down by these same people over copyright infringement over NY Times articles, then by an even more serious metric, shouldn't Hal's also get gutted and/or shut down for something far more egregious? Wouldn't it be our civic duty to help save human lives from extreme right wing bigotry and hatred to report this fat fuck to the proper authorities? And why stop at Blogger? Why not the FBI and their Counter Terrorism Division, why not Homeland Security, why not Infragard, who originally began in the mid 90's to combat terrorism on the internet? Infragard, after all, has already been cleared by both the DOJ and Homeland Security to kill with impunity at the slightest threat to our nation's infrastructure. Does not Congress make up an important part of our infrastructure?

Because, Lord knows, I would never advocate censorship. But if I did, I'm cautioning you all... to be... very smart... about it.

20 Comments:

At February 14, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

all you godbags out there. if you want to play hardball with jp, ya'll best wear yourself a cup.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do I have to do to report this fat pig?

He makes Rush Limbaugh look like Santa Claus.

Terry C - Glad Bush Is Gone

 
At February 14, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Blogger M. Bouffant said...

You can certainly "flag" his Blogger blog for offensive content. On the navbar, at the top, to the left.

(I had no idea I was in violation of so many terms of service. Ooops.)

 
At February 14, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

That's right, Bouff. And that should only be the beginning. I say we ought to report him to the FBI for threatening the lives of all 246 Democrats in the House who voted for the recovery bill.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did actually phone the local FBI office a few years ago when Hal Turner suggested to his readers that it would be good if someone killed a couple of local politicians he didn't like. The agent who answered said if I wanted to alert the police in those towns or the politicians themselves, I could. But it was clear that he didn't give a rat's ass.

Turner is either getting some very good advice about how to keep his language within legal bounds, or is getting protection from any possible consequences.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

Well, I don't see the subtlety of saying outright, "After we kill the people who have wrecked this country" and "I suspect the killing will have to begin very soon; likely within a couple months." I mean, c'mon, how is this not, at the very least, a TOS violation? He got his ass booted off radio. I say we take steps to ensure we boot his ass off Blogger and any other domain in which he might subsequently seek refuge.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

Charles:

That brings up a question I've been meaning to ask: How do you take screen shots? I've only been able to do it once and that was purely by accident. So how do I save en entire index page? I've tried seemingly everything.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I flagged Turner for hate/violence. I think it most definitely qualifies.

I hate censorship, but his incitements to violence go way too far.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Blogger HalTurnerShow.com said...

The telephone number to the FBI office in Newark, NJ is 973-792-3000. By all means call them! See if I care.

Call Homeland Security too. Those bozos can't do anything to me either.

They have investigated me almost non-stop for the past 8 years with absolutely zero results. Back in 2003, I was being investigated by so many federal agencies (Secret Service, US Marshals, BATF and FBI) that the feds decided to dedicate two agents from the Joint Terrorism task Force to handle ALL federal inquiries about me.

They came to my house once or twice a week over things I posted on my web site. NOT ONE INDICTMENT. NOT ONE ARREST.

You see, unlike the ignoramuses that exist in the liberal hordes who view this cesspool of a blog, the feds know what ACTUALLY constitutes a threat versus what constitutes an opinion.

they also know US Supreme Court case law about advocating crime - which is LEGAL under "Brandenberg v. Ohio"; Threats versus TRUE THREATS under the case Virginia v. Black" and several other cases.

My remarks are ALL in conformity with those supreme court decisions and are thus protected speech.

Just because you are too stupid to understand does not make my conduit unlawful.

As to me stopping by after your post, several years ago I created a Google Alert to tell me if and when my name comes up in the news or on the net. I get those alerts in my e-mail.

Your article arrived as a google alert and I paid you a visit, which is how I knew about your rambling and why I replied.

I then took my wife and son to my mom's house in Pennsylvania - a 3 hour drive - so I could be with my loved ones for the day.

As much as you try to make me out to be a danger or anti-social, I've got all the bases covered on thsoe fronts.

I own my own house -- it's paid off too. My wife and i have been happily married for 17 years. Our son is 14 and has attended private schools all his life. Yes, we can afford to send him to the best schools.

Are you married? Have any children? Own your own home? Is it paid off like mine is?

I am willing to bet that if you measure my life and accomplishments side by side, you'd lose handily. And THAT is what makes you so insanely jealous.

Deal with it.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

Well, well, well, David Bowman fucked up. Looks like Hal is still fucking up the works.

Look, Hal, let's get one thing straight: Just because you were able to somehow con one woman into having white-on-white sex with you and having your kids doesn't make you a success in life. If there was any justice in the cosmos, you'd be walking around Skid Row in shit-caked pants muttering to yourself, unable to get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of hundred dollar bills and pardons.

You are the most cowardly kind of right winger: Someone who'd never endanger whatever outrageous fortune had ever given them and who, instead, exhorts others to carry out his killing for them.

If he'd actually heard of you, Adkisson probably would've had your bile spewage along with that written by O'Reilly, Savage and Hannity (btw, have you heard from him, lately? Last I heard, he denied even having heard of you much less having given you his back door number when he was at WABC).

But it would never occur to you to follow through on your own initiatives, you bloated piece of shit, because it's much smarter to incite others to do your murdering for you so you can then hide behind whatever statutes and say, "What I said was perfectly legal! I didn't tell that guy to walk into that church and open fire!"

I utterly fail to see how openly calling for the murder of democratically-elected officials can somehow escape prosecution under the current anti-terrorism laws of the USA PATRIOT Act. But I'd love to test how far you've gone over the line in the post-Bush Department of Justice.

See you around, Klan boy.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Blogger Juan Moment said...

How do you take screen shots?

JP, on your keyboard you should find next to the F keys a key called "Print Screen" or along those lines, on mine it says "Prt Sc". Anyway, press that key and your computer will take a screen shot which you then can paste into Word or Paint or whatever other software you want to use. Hope that helps ;-)

Re Hal Turner, one day someone will rock up at his house, ring the bell and when Hal or his wife opens the door pull the trigger. Live by the sword and die by it.

As they say, what goes around comes around.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jebus. Before today, I was blissfully unaware of this fat gasbag's existence. I wish that were still true. What a piece of stinking offal.

If he really owns as much property as he says he does, he ought to be aware that he could be subject to forfeiture if any crazy person does an Adkisson at his behest and the survivors sue his ass off in civil court. Obviously, no appeal to decency will work with this creature. Perhaps a threat to his infrastructure is indicated.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JP;

Thanks for your reporting!
It takes courage to mess with these dead-enders.
Isn't this terrorism pure and simple?
I fear domestic terrorism way the hell more than any foreign strain.
Guns are just too easily obtained.
I don't want to argue over gun policy tho.
That's for another day.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Blogger Bukko Boomeranger said...

JP, did you ever wonder whether the FBI allows idiots like Hal Turner to run around as Judas Goats?

As you say, he's a harmless, hate-spouting fool who doesn't have the courage to kill anyone. He's like the punk at a biker bar who yells "Fight, fight!" when two real men are fixing to go at it. But there are malignant types who COULD kill, and they look for permission from the writings of spittle-drippers like Turner.

If I was in the FBI, I'd be letting him operate, but tracking those who follow him. He could lead more dangerous people to their doom, like the Judas Goat (sometimes cow) that leads meat animals up the chute to the killing floor (but is spared itself.) I have to trust that there are smart people in the FBI, and they'd like a harmless fool like Turner to be the lure.

He might also be a double agent. That's how the Feds cracked the Southern KKK, by turning insiders into informants. Weasels like him have no honour, so he'd be easy to persuade to sell out his followers. Any dolt who's dumb enough to pay attention to this guy would be cutting is own throat.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick! Stopped by old Hal's blog just to see for myself. Flagged him for hate/violence, then had to go take a shower to get the slime off. What I find most viscerally offensive in his post here is the implication that since my house is paid for and my relationship has lasted for 20-odd years, my kids are healthy and successful and I have a good job somehow means that he and I have something in common. Man, we're not even the same species - you obviously lost your humanity a long time ago. I'm sure if I look hard enough I'll find some little hollow of my heart where there's a shred of sympathy for anyone who could be so consumed with hate - it's got to devour you from the inside out. I predict ulcers, diabetes, and an early death. I just hope his poor kid is able to escape the poison.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice how they invariably claim to be fighting for the unborn? For some reason,once children are brought into this world,they don't give a shit about "the children" or their environment---unless of course, they're actually fucking them, figuratively and literally.

The conservative movement is filled with the most hateful,disingenuous,lying,cheating,
opportunistic slime-balls on the planet. They're fanatics. There are no depths so low they're not willing to descend. When you're as low as they are,there's nothing left to substantiate your views except for an empty moral superiority argument. Isn't that the gist of what Turner's response was all about,superiority? My house is paid off,etc....It's not really about religion--as it is about--using religion as a facade to what amounts to a movement based upon....Superiority.

Having said that,the good news is Bukko is right(no pun intended). These guys have NO conscience,no morals,and are more likely to rat each other out at the drop of a hat. They're impotent dainty white men. Hell,their mouthpiece Limbaugh couldn't be bothered for military service because of a boil on his butt. That's very fucking dainty. I wonder if Turner's marginalized readership really does think/believe if/when push comes to shove, Turner would risk his material possessions for The Cause.The answer is (((drum roll))).Of course not....He's an opportunist. He's a voyeur. Nothing more than a vile,foul and fanatical opportunist. He feeds on the prejudice of those just like himself.....The plus side to that is..Because of their voracious appetite for arrogance...They invariably eat their own. And by eating their own,they will eventually implode.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Blogger William N. Grigg said...

Bukko has a very compelling point. I'm convinced that Turner is what they used to call a "Stukach" in the old Soviet Union -- an informant/provocateur working for the political police.

A little while ago he was caught boasting to the local FBI counter-terrorism honcho that he had helped to "flush out" a "possible crazy" by making death threats against various public officials.

See:

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2008/02/federal-provocateurs-one-percent.html

 
At February 15, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said...

GODDAMMIT, you're going to have Hal Turner as a regular now in the comments section. I didn't even realize he had a blog. I remember his other site from years back, it was always good for a laugh.

One question for Hal though: Hal, when did you start listening to Trance from Digitally Imported? I would peg you as a Jungle House listener......hmmm...ok, maybe not.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone claiming to be Hal Turner said, "Just because you are too stupid to understand does not make my conduit unlawful."

Um, yeah...

 
At February 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is credible evidence that Hal Turner is working as an FBI informant.

Check out the links on the Hal Turner profile on Wikipedia.

This explains quite a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

KindleindaWind, my writing blog.

All Time Classics

  • Our Worse Half: The 25 Most Embarrassing States.
  • The Missing Security Tapes From the World Trade Center.
  • It's a Blunderful Life.
  • The Civil War II
  • Sweet Jesus, I Hate America
  • Top Ten Conservative Books
  • I Am Mr. Ed
  • Glenn Beck: Racist, Hate Monger, Comedian
  • The Ten Worst Music Videos of all Time
  • Assclowns of the Week

  • Links to the first 33 Assclowns of the Week.
  • Links to Assclowns of the Week 38-63.
  • #106: The Turkey Has Landed edition
  • #105: Blame it on Paris or Putin edition
  • #104: Make Racism Great Again Also Labor Day edition
  • #103: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Toilet edition
  • #102: Orange is the New Fat edition
  • #101: Electoral College Dropouts edition
  • #100: Centennial of Silliness edition
  • #99: Dr. Strangehate edition
  • #98: Get Bentghazi edition
  • #97: SNAPping Your Fingers at the Poor edition
  • #96: Treat or Treat, Kiss My Ass edition
  • #95: Monumental Stupidity double-sized edition
  • #94: House of 'Tards edition
  • #93: You Da Bomb! edition.
  • #92: Akin to a Fool edition.
  • #91: Aurora Moronealis edition.
  • #90: Keep Your Gubmint Hands Off My High Pre'mums and Deductibles! edition.
  • #89: Occupy the Catbird Seat/Thanksgiving edition.
  • #88: Heil Hitler edition.
  • #87: Let Sleeping Elephants Lie edition.
  • #86: the Maniacs edition.
  • #85: The Top 50 Assclowns of 2010 edition.
  • #(19)84: Midterm Madness edition.
  • #83: Spill, Baby, Spill! edition.
  • #82: Leave Corporations Alone, They’re People! edition.
  • #81: Hatin' on Haiti edition.
  • #80: Don't Get Your Panties in a Twist edition.
  • #79: Top 50 Assclowns of 2009 edition.
  • #78: Nattering Nabobs of Negativism edition.
  • #77: ...And Justice For Once edition.
  • #76: Reading Tea Leaves/Labor Day edition.
  • #75: Diamond Jubilee/Inaugural Edition
  • #74: Dropping the Crystal Ball Edition
  • #73: The Twelve Assclowns of Christmas Edition
  • #72: Trick or Treat Election Day Edition
  • #71: Grand Theft Autocrats Edition
  • #70: Soulless Corporations and the Politicians Who Love Them Edition
  • Empire Of The Senseless.
  • Christwire.org: Conservative Values for an Unsaved World.
  • Esquire's Charles Pierce.
  • Brilliant @ Breakfast.
  • The Burning Platform.
  • The Rant.
  • Mock, Paper, Scissors.
  • James Petras.
  • Towle Road.
  • Avedon's Sideshow (the new site).
  • At Largely, Larisa Alexandrovna's place.
  • The Daily Howler.
  • The DCist.
  • Greg Palast.
  • Jon Swift. RIP, Al.
  • God is For Suckers.
  • The Rude Pundit.
  • Driftglass.
  • Newshounds.
  • William Grigg, a great find.
  • Brad Blog.
  • Down With Tyranny!, Howie Klein's blog.
  • Wayne's World. Party time! Excellent!
  • Busted Knuckles, aka Ornery Bastard.
  • Mills River Progressive.
  • Right Wing Watch.
  • Earthbond Misfit.
  • Anosognosia.
  • Echidne of the Snakes.
  • They Gave Us a Republic.
  • The Gawker.
  • Outtake Online, Emmy-winner Charlotte Robinson's site.
  • Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo
  • No More Mr. Nice Blog.
  • Head On Radio Network, Bob Kincaid.
  • Spocko's Brain.
  • Pandagon.
  • Slackivist.
  • WTF Is It Now?
  • No Blood For Hubris.
  • Lydia Cornell, a very smart and accomplished lady.
  • Roger Ailes (the good one.)
  • BlondeSense.
  • The Smirking Chimp.
  • Hammer of the Blogs.
  • Vast Left Wing Conspiracy.
  • Argville.
  • Existentialist Cowboy.
  • The Progressive.
  • The Nation.
  • Mother Jones.
  • Vanity Fair.
  • Salon.com.
  • Citizens For Legitimate Government.
  • News Finder.
  • Indy Media Center.
  • Lexis News.
  • Military Religious Freedom.
  • McClatchy Newspapers.
  • The New Yorker.
  • Bloggingheads TV, political vlogging.
  • Find Articles.com, the next-best thing to Nexis.
  • Altweeklies, for the news you won't get just anywhere.
  • The Smirking Chimp
  • Don Emmerich's Peace Blog
  • Wikileaks.
  • The Peoples' Voice.
  • Dictionary.com.
  • CIA World Fact Book.
  • IP address locator.
  • Tom Tomorrow's hilarious strip.
  • Babelfish, an instant, online translator. I love to translate Ann Coulter's site into German.
  • Newsmeat: Find out who's donating to whom.
  • Wikipedia.
  • Uncyclopedia.
  • anysoldier.com
  • Icasualties
  • Free Press
  • YouTube
  • The Bone Bridge.
  • Powered by Blogger